Top 10 kirby Games that should be in kirbys 20th anniversary collection
Top 10 Kirby’s Game
10. Kirby’s air ride: It is a spin off, putting Kirby in a racing game was an excellent idea! It may not be my favorite racing game, but it is a whole lot of fun, and may be my top 10 racing game of all times. Just purely fun.
9. Kirby’s Pinball: What do we get when we add Kirby in a pinball game? The best pinball game ever! It wasn’t just an regular pinball machine game, it was more than that with mini games and boss fights.
8. Kirby’s Mass Attack: Most addicting Kirby’s game out there. You were able to play not one, not two, but 10 Kirby’s in your screen at the same time! How was that possible you ask? Well, a enemy appeared out of no where when Kirby was sleeping and the enemy zapped him which cause him produce 9 other Kirby.
7. Kirby’s adventure: An epic Kirby game, did you know this is when Kirby first learn how to absorb his enemies ability? Ever since that game it has now been its trademark. A little pink Kirby that is able to steal/borrow anyone special ability. At the time this game was release it was extremely unique, there was no other game like this.
6. Kirby’s block wall: Never heard of this one heh? Well its sort of like breakout, but in its own unique way. So many powers up, enemies,
5. Kirby canvas curse: What a way to start off a game rolling around the stage by using your DS stylus. The only problem is how it was made specifically for the ds handheld meaning it might not return in Kirby’s 20th anniversary collection unless they allow us to use our Wii remote to move him around. If you haven’t play this game yet then you’re missing out which is why I want this game to return so Kirby’s fan may enjoy it.
4. Kirby’s Dream Land: Kirby’s first video game. It amaze me how most people haven’t play this game yet, just the other day I took a little poll which was about what first Kirby game you’ve played and the answers I’ve gotten were usually “Kirby’s super star” for the super Nintendo. If you’re a true Kirby fan make sure to play Kirby’s Dream Land, its what started it all with all the sucking the enemies and spitting them back out with a blast.
3. Kirby tilt n tumble: It is a very unique Kirby game that most people tends to miss out. This game can be tilted in every direction & Kirby will just roll with it. This game was just cleaver and fun in a lot of ways. It just goes to show no matter what game Kirby is in, its going to be fun!
2. Kirby’s Superstar: Ah… The one Kirby game that everyone knows about, it is what got almost everyone interest in Kirby, do I need to say anymore? To most people its the greatest Kirby game ever. It perfected Kirby gameplay style with eight game to choose from it’s hard to put down. What made this Kirby game extremely fun was the 2 player mode it had. At any given time you were allowed to have a friend join in to play as an Npc which came from whoever npc ability you’ve absorb.
1. Kirby 64 the crystal shard: Kirby was finally made in 3d in his first N64 video game ever. In this kirby 2d side scroller game it introduced a new special copy ability where you’re able to combine two attack power ability from npc and combine it into one which gives you an even better ability! Oh boy do I miss that game, and yes I am very aware that they already confirmed kirby 64 for his 20th anniversary collection vidoe game.
There you guys have it! I truly believe that those 10 Kirby video game should return for the Kirby’s 20th anniversary collection